Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Killinator wrote: »
    SWEET!!!
    Will you have the troy style silencer aswell or is that in, might get a few things all at once

Sold the last one on Friday. Everything currently listed on the site will be in either the end of the week, or early the following. I've timed a lot of orders to come around the same time. Barring shortages, anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

I'll keep my eye firmly on the site for when they arrive,thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

i want a phone number for eirsoft.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

PM shiva, hes online regularly.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Hi Tony, just wondering if you got to post me those parts for my WE m1911, I'm having withdrawal symptoms here.....*shudder*.......must........shoot.........1911.........arghhh :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey1666

Hi Tony, just wondering if you got to post me those parts for my WE m1911, I'm having withdrawal symptoms here.....*shudder*.......must........shoot.........1911.........arghhh :(

Im sorry but i just had another plinking session with cardboard targets and of course ... a WE M1911, Was very enjoyable.

you need to see the bell one he's selling., i had it in HRTA yesterday., there pretty good.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calgar99

Hi shiva,
    any update on the vfc's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

vtec wrote: »
    you need to see the bell one he's selling., i had it in HRTA yesterday., there pretty good.,
    Recommended then? I was contemplating getting one, i want a 1911 for the collection

yeah id reccomend them so far zero, theres decent weight and nice blowback from it. the trades the the main thing though.,

• Advertisement

Joey1666 wrote: »
    Im sorry but i just had another plinking session with cardboard targets and of course ... a WE M1911, Was very enjoyable.

You wont be so funny when your one breaks.......and when it does, dont expect sympothy from me!! :D:D

You wont be so funny when your one breaks.......and when it does, dont expect sympothy from me!! :D:D

Awh man i was only joking. I bet you'll sneak into my room and drop kick my 1911 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

dont suppose you have any silencers that will fit an M14:D

Awh man i was only joking.

I know, hence the smileys :D

Penguin - nothing at the moment, but the Troys will be back in a few days, along with another two types.

Croppy - I haven't, sorry - I'm up to my neck in a special project at the moment, and barely have time to get regular orders out. I'll try get it to you in a couple of days.

Calgar - Supplier has them in stock, just waiting for him to get off his backside and ship them.

Shiva wrote: »

Croppy - I haven't, sorry - I'm up to my neck in a special project at the moment, and barely have time to get regular orders out. I'll try get it to you in a couple of days.

Cheers Tony, no problem.

I'll drop you the bill for rehab :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

Penguin - nothing at the moment, but the Troys will be back in a few days, along with another two types.

Calgar - Supplier has them in stock, just waiting for him to get off his backside and ship them.

geat thanks TROYS silencers will work then?????
    ill keep an eye out
    on the site

Cheers Tony, no problem.

I'll drop you the bill for rehab :p

Can I pay it in BBs ? ;)

Thanks again Tony. You've made my month. Im sure you'll make next month too.... and the one after. we'll see ;)

First one to get it im guessing ?

Thanks again Tony. You've made my month. Im sure you'll make next month too.... and the one after. we'll see ;)

First one to get it im guessing ?

Yep :)

• Advertisement

Alright lads before i review this on the site i have to offer some advice.

Buy the hfc desert eagle Tony has.

Ever held heaven ? well heres your chance. Accurate as hell although the kick is phenominal :D

This will put all others to shame and make you the happiest owner in the world. Only 3 left according to the site so please invest in one.

Its worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

Ive heard your getting in downgraded well l96's is this true if so might grab one off you
    Cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

How many of the black face masks for €15 have you in stock, looking for about ten in the near future!

Crave wrote: »
    How many of the black face masks for €15 have you in stock, looking for about ten in the near future!

None :)

Another 20 coming in end of this week or early next though.

Oglon93 wrote: »
    Ive heard your getting in downgraded well l96's is this true if so might grab one off you
    Cheers:D

This is true - they'll be about €160-€180, and come with a bipod and scope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Whens D-day for the replenishment of those 3 point G&P slings?
    Thanks T

scanlant wrote: »
    Whens D-day for the replenishment of those 3 point G&P slings?
    Thanks T

Mid next week.

Mid next week Tadgh.

Thank God you didn't use my actual name (misspelled) ;)

scanlant wrote: »
    Thank God you didn't use my actual name (misspelled) ;)

lol....sorry, wasnt thinking. In the middle of replying to a load of emails, and my brain was still in email mode, not Boards mode.

• Advertisement

Only joking, not a bother.
    You'd be surprised how some people spell my name, using some odd combination of i,e and u :eek:

If I had a choice (and 50 euro to spend on a subscription) I'd change my nick to Tiger :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement