Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Crave wrote: »
    I'm having problems logging in, after I log in and click on acessories it asks me to log in again. I keep logging in and then try to shop and it keeps asking me to login in!:mad: I don't know what to do!:confused:

I had the same problem, tried a different PC and it worked fine (well on 3rd PC). Now usually works fine on all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

mcgovern wrote: »
    I had the same problem, tried a different PC and it worked fine (well on 3rd PC). Now usually works fine on all.

Lads, you might try this : Open Internet Explorer, Scroll over Tools, Select Internet Options. New Screen, delete cookies, delete files, clear history.

If that doesn't work, it may be your firewall or internet security settings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Which is the best ACOG Site to by from eirsoft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Keggers wrote: »
    Which is the best ACOG Site to by from eirsoft?

This one

I got it on my M4, Its a great ACOG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Chunks wrote: »
    Shiva,

on the quantity beside each product the majority of them are 0. If I was to order an AEG that had a quantity of 0 beside it how long would I be waiting for?

thanks.

Depends on the brand, Chunks...but almost everything will be back in stock by middle of next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

Tony, as per emails regarding the unedelivered bb pellets and spare M9 mag can you reply back to the mails I've been sending to your eircom.net email address.

I've sent about 5 emails without any reply so if your email address has changed let me know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Tony, I cant seem to get into my account to check my Sportsline order. I'm defo using the correct username/password.... Any Ideas?

Hey Tony, I cant seem to get into my account to check my order. I'm defo using the correct username/password.... Any Ideas?

Try using the "Password forgotten" link just under the login - that'll reset your password.

Turlock wrote: »
    Tony, as per emails regarding the unedelivered bb pellets and spare M9 mag can you reply back to the mails I've been sending to your eircom.net email address.

I've sent about 5 emails without any reply so if your email address has changed let me know

It hasn't changed. Its eirsoft.ie.

Can you send another one and I'll get you sorted out ?

Shiva wrote: »
    Try using the "Password forgotten" link just under the login - that'll reset your password.

Thanks, that worked.

I see the oreder still says pending re supply, is that correct?

• Advertisement

Thanks, that worked.

I see the oreder still says pending re supply, is that correct?

if its the Sportsline, I didnt get it today - I couldnt get over to the supplier.

If I get it tomorrow, are you at HRTA on Saturday ?

if its the Sportsline, I didnt get it today - I couldnt get over to the supplier.

If I get it tomorrow, are you at HRTA on Saturday ?

No, I'm in Limerick.

No, I'm in Limerick.

Ok...I'll do my best to get it, then Express Post it.

Ok...I'll do my best to get it, then Express Post it.

OK, but I REALLY have to get it next week at the latest, otherwise I'm just going to have to get a refund.(I dont want to have to, but If I have no choice).

OK, but I REALLY have to get it next week at the latest, otherwise I'm just going to have to get a refund.(I dont want to have to, but If I have no choice).

Yeah, thats no problem - I'll refund you if needs be.

The supplier is doing me a favour by giving me this one - My order wont be ready until next week.

Thats OK, theres no need to refund it just yet, and I understand your getting it specially after the whole mix up(and I DO appreciate it), just not knowing whats going on with it is a killer, ie. findind I havent received it i the post and then to come on here and find out it isnt in.
    Again, Thanks for all your help,
    Hopefully I wont need a refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Gaelic Ghost

Hi Tony would this work on this?
    Thanks

Hi Tony would this work on this?
    Thanks

Yep, and it looks pretty good too.

You'd need to take off the flash hider to fit it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

shiva, is it possible to take the flash hider off the m15 sportsline?

:cool::cool::cool:

blay1 wrote: »
    shiva, is it possible to take the flash hider off the m15 sportsline?

Yeah...theres a small Allen socket at the base of it.

• Advertisement

I saw a video on youtube of how to take off the front sight,
    and I have to say with an ACOG, Silencer and no front sight its one hell of a good looking gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Tony stop counting ur cash and get some sleep ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

Depends on the brand, Chunks...but almost everything will be back in stock by middle of next week.

Ok, thanks mate. I'll hold off til next week before completing my purchase then. I'm looking specifically at DBoys AEG's.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

hi,

getting in the double eagle ump again any time soon?

dont want to get it off rsov although it is only £35 there...

theliam wrote: »
    hi,

getting in the double eagle ump again any time soon?

dont want to get it off rsov although it is only £35 there...

Should have them next week.

Tony, If you dont get that Sportsline in today, you can just refund the whole order.
    I'll put the whole thing down to my bad luck,lol.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Should have them next week.

Can't say enough about those UMP's they really are the nuts! Shiva have you got a 9.6v 1500mahr batt. in stock yet? might still upgrade mine:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Tony I reckon you are up to your tits, I sent you a pm yesterday but got no reply. One of the lads in my office (Ross) is trying to get in touch with you via email about a decent sized order he is trying to place. I think by the sounds of it some of your emails are not being delivered as part of the issues you are having with the site.

Any chance you could email him in the mail provided in the pm? I'm getting fed up listening to his whinging Cork accent :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭legofsalmon07

tony will you ever be getting the well l96 or somthing similar
    ThAnKs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement