Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Shiva wrote: »

Croppy - I haven't, sorry - I'm up to my neck in a special project at the moment, and barely have time to get regular orders out. I'll try get it to you in a couple of days.

Tony, you're killing me man :( I seriously need to shoot my 1911! :(:( <-See how sad I am? Still no parts yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey1666

when are the DE umps coming back in ? im slaving away in tk maxx to afford it haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Coool, soon there'll be more 249s than contractors.
    The Contractors define "Overkill" once again. The General in one hand, the Corporal in the other.....Do you think they'll let me enter the practical pistol competition..?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

The Contractors define "Overkill" once again. The General in one hand, the Corporal in the other.....Do you think they'll let me enter the practical pistol competition..?:D

Ahhhh spray and prey merchants... no real skill required, your all spoiled now, don't forget the way of the AEG!;)

iceage wrote: »
    Ahhhh spray and prey merchants... no real skill required, your all spoiled now, don't forget the way of the AEG!;)
    If you want skill and tactics, I suggest chess.

As one vulture said to the other "Patience me arse... I'M GONNA KILL SOMETHING!!"

Did you know:
    1. That "The General" is Apache for "Find another way around"
    2. That before skirmishing "The Corporal" The gunner must kick at least two Labrador puppies before even being considered to load it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Tony theres no rush on the mid caps to clondalkin

If you want skill and tactics, I suggest chess.

As one vulture said to the other "Patience me arse... I'M GONNA KILL SOMETHING!!"

Did you know:
    1. That "The General" is Apache for "Find another way around"
    2. That before skirmishing "The Corporal" The gunner must kick at least two Labrador puppies before even being considered to load it?

WTF..get some sleep man, or ease off the redbulls!! or is it herbal tea?

iceage wrote: »
    WTF..get some sleep man, or ease off the redbulls!! or is it herbal tea?

Your right. Time to up the meds.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

I know its off topic and I am very VERY sory but i just want to comment on Grayfox's username and i QUOTE " A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackel...":cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Metal Gear FTW :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Folks....just a quick announcement.

I'm constantly getting emails and phone calls from people asking if they can come to a shop to handle the stuff before they buy, so from Tuesday, March 18 on I'll have a small showroom in operation.

Nothing fancy, but all the guns and accessories are on display.

Opening hours for the moment will be from 12 PM to 5:30 PM Monday to Friday, and possibly from 9:30 AM to 1.00 PM every second Saturday, depending on demand.

The front page of www.eirsoft.ie has the address, and a Google map to get directions from. Thanks to KDouglas for that - a pint or four is owed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

I'm constantly getting emails and phone calls from people asking if they can come to a shop to handle the stuff before they buy, so from Tuesday, March 18 on I'll have a small showroom in operation.

Opening hours for the moment will be from 12 PM to 5:30 PM Monday to Friday, and possibly from 9:30 AM to 1.00 PM every second Saturday, depending on demand.

The front page of www.eirsoft.ie has the address, and a Google map to get directions from. Thanks to KDouglas for that - a pint or four is owed :)

Congrtz mate

Sent you a PM!

Excelant news!! nice one Tony, best of luck mate.

Iceage.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

Shiva, am i safe enough just placing an order on the DE ump cause i wont have internet for a week as of tomorrow and i can be quite impatient??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

theliam wrote: »
    Shiva, am i safe enough just placing an order on the DE ump cause i wont have internet for a week as of tomorrow and i can be quite impatient??

Yeah, go for it...the order will be in today - just heard from the customs agent, and its been released. Finally.

Sorry to everyone waiting for an order to be shipped....I've been waiting for this delivery to be released for a week now.

Apologies also for any PMs and emails I may not have replied to - I've been up to my armpits with opening this new place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

congrats shiva from all at g-tac:D

Yeah, go for it...the order will be in today - just heard from the customs agent, and its been released. Finally.

Sorry to everyone waiting for an order to be shipped....I've been waiting for this delivery to be released for a week now.

Apologies also for any PMs and emails I may not have replied to - I've been up to my armpits with opening this new place.

No worries man, Just let us know when its ready :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Damn you Tony, i can get to that shop easily...Too easily!!!! Uh oh i'm broke already......................Hope you have an ATM in there! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Is the vfc stuff included in that tony - itching for that i ordered in december heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

good luck tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

uh-oh.....my train passes Broombridge....and I finish work early of a Friday.....oh dear!!!!!!:eek:

On another note, did you happen to check to see if you have any of that camo I was looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

GODAMNIT! CABRA!

Well at least my wallet wont be any extra lighter. Congrats anyways.

Oh, and is there any chance of you adding a PDC aug Hopup unit to your next shipment? UNCompany want $35 for it and $34 to ship it. Well, if i downgrade it its $24 shipping but thats still far too high. Can you beat that, and by a good bit?:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Great news Tony, sooner than I expected too, you have me out of the loop :D

Actually I may be able to visit this Wednesday briefly, any pics available?

GODAMNIT! CABRA!
    Well at least my wallet wont be any extra lighter.

To much like the real world for your liking?!

Some people would take what you said the wrong way and call you a stuck up git,

Blazher wrote: »
    To much like the real world for your liking?!

Some people would take what you said the wrong way and call you a stuck up git,

I'm not slagging cabra, I'm just annoyed as its a pain in the ass to cross through this city!

I'm not slagging cabra, I'm just annoyed as its a pain in the ass to cross through this city!

M50 - finglas road - First right after Tolka Valley - To the little round about take a left - third left - First left - end of road before birdge on right side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

If you'll be there on saturday:pac: What time will you be there at? Did you get tthe L96's in?

M50 - finglas road - First right after Tolka Valley - To the little round about take a left - third left - First left - end of road before birdge on right side

If I had a drivers license. Bikes aren't allowed on the M50:p

If I had a drivers license. Bikes aren't allowed on the M50:p

Bikes are, But 49cc moooooopeeeeeds are not Bikes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

Bikes are, But 49cc moooooopeeeeeds are not Bikes :D

think he's talking about push bikes there Blazer. A step down in CC's but a step up in social standing :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement