Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Tony, Thanks for sorting us out today.can't wait to use the m203 and my mate won't leave the FAL out of his hands,will be back for more stuff soon.

No probs mate...good to match a face to the name :)

would you have them in stock on your store next week so I could walk in?
    maybe your could hold one of each for me to pick up on a day you would know you will have them?h

They're both in stock now, so feel free to call in next week - Tuesday to Friday. I wont be there this Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Is their any chance somebody could give me directions from Bray DART station as i live litterally 5 mins from Coolmine so its not a problem of hoping on the commuter into Bray...Cheers in advance

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i think ya have to go to connolly station and then get another train there., the one that heads towards manooth.,

No theres a commuter like twice a day that goes strraight too Bray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    No theres a commuter like twice a day that goes strraight too Bray

Not going to do you much good though since the shop is in Broombridge ;)
    Its only a few stops though on the train from Coolmine.
    Haven't been there but it looks like its right beside the station.

yeah it is pretty close to the station., cheeky monkey went up on the train.,

oh! i thought it was in bray ? I thought there was one opening up there ?

lol., so thats what ya ment.,
    its in cabra., theres a map on the site.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    oh! i thought it was in bray ? I thought there was one opening up there ?

yeah there is

:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Hey Shiva,
    Is there something wrong with the site or is it just my pc?

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in D:\Domains\eirsoft.ie\wwwroot\store\includes\functions\database.php on line 44

Mweelrea wrote: »
    Hey Shiva,

Its the site. Its on a shared server and something on it is hogging resources. It should be moving to a dedicated server next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mweelrea wrote: »
    Hey Shiva,

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in D:\Domains\eirsoft.ie\wwwroot\store\includes\functions\database.php on line 44

Its working for me fine, little slow but working.

BTW those L96s if they perform well are great value. Counter Strike fans, snap em up, noobz :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

shiva, i ordered the L96 there other day, just wondering if it come with a speed loader included? and i take it from prev post, that i can prob expect it end of week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

BTW those L96s if they perform well are great value. Counter Strike fans, snap em up, noobz :p

i ordered one after i read some good reviews online, so if it works well, ill post a review on the eirsoft site for others to read

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

is the Double Eagle Heckler & Koch UMP any good i'm thing of getting it ...
    how much for p&p
    i live in wexford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Shiva wrote: »
    Its the site. Its on a shared server and something on it is hogging resources. It should be moving to a dedicated server next week.

you? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Lethal seems to swear by his UMP, haven't used one myself though

yeah the DE UMP is really nice., the G&G one is nicer but not enough to justify spending the few hundred extra if you looking for a starter gun.,

kdouglas wrote: »
    you? :p

I'm taking the fifth ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

how much for p&p
    i live in wexford

hopefully mine will be arriving in the post tomorrow, (damn an post with taking bank holidays!). ive only heard good things bout it, there are plenty of reviews of it on rsov.com. not worth getting it in all the way from hongkong though..

how much for p&p
    i live in wexford

If you process the order on the site, it'll give you the total price including shipping before you have to commit to the order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

how much for p&p
    i live in wexford

Power: 5/5
    Range: 5/5 (For an SMG)
    Acc: 5/5 (for an SMG)
    ROF: 4/5, use a 9.6v
    Asthetics: 4/5
    Value: 200/5:D

Think mine shipped for 11 but that may be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

If you process the order on the site, it'll give you the total price including shipping before you have to commit to the order.

wheni went to buy the Double Eagle Heckler & Koch UMP it sayed out of stock when will you have them again

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Leidenfrost

What is up with Tony, is he sick ?
    I placed an order on Saturday 16 February, 2008 and he claims that it( or him) is going to arrive with the order but then doesn't show up or respond to my email asking if he got lost or if there was some new snag or delay...I mean he told me due to the Chinese new year the order is taking some time to process, but that was ages ago!
    here is a copy of the confirmation email of my order (bear in mind I cut out my address.
    On my invoice page it notes ''Order held pending resupply.'' but since 3 of the four toys I ordered aren't mine my friends (whom I ordered for) are getting quite impatient with the wait!

Eirsoft
    Order Number: 567
    Detailed Invoice: https://secure.eirsoft.ie/*************
    Date Ordered: Saturday 16 February, 2008

Products
    1 x DBoys M4 CASv (gun_002) = 150.00EUR
    1 x AGM M14 (Black) (gun_035) = 139.00EUR
    1 x G608 G36C V2 (black) = 139.00EUR
    1 x AGM M14 (Wood Pattern Stock) (gun_019) = 139.00EUR
    Sub-Total: 567.00EUR
    Postage (Standard Parcel (With Tracking Number)): 39.00EUR
    Total: 606.00EUR

Delivery Address

Billing Address

Payment Method
    PayPal

he claims that it( or him) is going to arrive with the order but then doesn't show up or respond to my email asking if he got lost or if there was some new snag or delay

I think you misread my email from Friday...I didn't say I'd be going out on the 22nd (as in, delivering your order by hand), I said it would - as in, it would be shipping :)

And it did. I haven't had time to update the site with tracking numbers because I'm up to my eyeballs with back orders, and I wasn't working for the Easter weekend. I was on Boards on and off, but I wasn't checking any Eirsoft email - that's why you didn't get a reply to your email from Saturday, or from 3.30 this morning. Sorry about that....I'm doing my best to get on top of it.

And apologies to anyone else out there who's waiting...I'm processing them as quickly as I can.

wheni went to buy the Double Eagle Heckler & Koch UMP it sayed out of stock when will you have them again

About two weeks, hopefully less.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Leidenfrost

I think you misread my email from Friday...I didn't say I'd be going out on the 22nd (as in, delivering your order by hand), I said it would - as in, it would be shipping :)

And it did. I haven't had time to update the site with tracking numbers because I'm up to my eyeballs with back orders, and I wasn't working for the Easter weekend. I was on Boards on and off, but I wasn't checking any Eirsoft email - that's why you didn't get a reply to your email from Saturday, or from 3.30 this morning. Sorry about that....I'm doing my best to get on top of it.

And apologies to anyone else out there who's waiting...I'm processing them as quickly as I can.

You know how friends can be, they were giving me some slagging about how I had been ripped and with there money...No worries though...I actually didn't notice the time difference, sorry...I'm in New Zealand at the moment.
    oh just something I noticed ever 1:3 times I go onto Eirsoft.ie I get the following timeout error
    ...I don't know if that's something wrong with my computer or the server but I thought you might like to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

• Advertisement

Keggers wrote: »

That one's a dot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement