Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marketing in itt?

Options
  • 17-07-2007 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

i have marketing in itt down as one of my choices on my cao,is it any good? difficult course?wats the social life like in itt by the way,i was previously in ucd doin arts and it was a load of gick!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

The social life is great as long as you put in a little effort. I didn't bother with societies much but luckily my year are great. There always seems to be one or another club up to something around the place. This board is fairly quiet as they go so don't be suprised if you don't hear back much about marketing, its mostly IT weirdos around here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

Zillah wrote:
    This board is fairly quiet as they go so don't be suprised if you don't hear back much about marketing, its mostly IT weirdos around here :D

I couldnt possibly comment on that, could I....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

My mate is going into 2nd year marketing, he loves both the course and the people in it.

ITT is a pretty cool place if your willing to put in the effort. Otherwise it can be pretty awful.

Advertisement