Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McAllinden's Pub closed?

Options
  • 17-07-2007 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Any know what the story with this place is? Is it closed up for good or what? It's just up the road from Subway on Dominick St. btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

is that block of land not part of a whole new redevelopment? (I think I heard something like that a while back...). Maybe they're starting now...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What does it say on the door? I hope it's not closing, all the Claddagh ppl go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Tha's just next door to me. I didnt notice it being closed on Monday. I was away yesterday but still... always seems busy, Im really surprised to read about it being closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

They've been talking about McAlindens closing for years. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

It was open again last night when I passed by...hm...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Where is that pub? Totally can not picture it! And am a true Galwegian so am ashamed of my life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Beside Chick the Barbers,you should know where that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Directly opposite where Le Graal/Camelot and the Atlanta Hotel used to be on Dominic Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I walked past yesterday and it was open.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Yeah any night I strolled by last week it seemed to be business as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

Looks like my sources were incorrect.

Advertisement