Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good independent games

Options
  • 17-07-2007 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

I've spent most of today playing two great indie games,

Echoes
    A good dual control shooter. (like geometry wars, but I think they prefer the asteroids comparison :))

Chalk
    A great little game. Would work great with the DS stylus or the Wii remote.

So anyone else got any good indie downloadables... (preferabaly free :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

Hey Joe,

Some of the ones i posted in this thread a while ago are pretty good, some of them are sort of oldscool though:) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

echoes crashed my pc big time, maybe cause I have a huge screen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Any decent arcade shooters for OSX?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I found this artical a few days ago - http://www.gametunnel.com/articles.php?id=620

I've tried a few and some are quite good, not so free though but most are demo's at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Uplink or Defcon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Thanks for all them...
    Gametunnel looks good, any recommendations?

Just looking at that old thread of yours stagolee... I didn't know UFO was abandon ware, I'll be downloading that over the weekend!
    (I have Terror from The Deep on Steam, but it crashes my PC)

Hmm... Echoes is a little on the ropey side MooseJam, it exits with a memory exception every now and then for me, but it's well worth it if you can get it going!

Did anyone try Chalk? It takes a few goes to get used to, but again, a great game.

Advertisement