Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cancellations

Options
  • 17-07-2007 5:39pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭

I have applied for a cancellation by having an explanation from my employer stating my need for a test soon.

Just wondering do you still get an appointment letter in the usual way a few days before or what?

I have received an acknowledgement from Ballina for my application, thought it made no reference to a cancellation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,991 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Red Alert wrote:
    Just wondering do you still get an appointment letter in the usual way a few days before
    Yes.

(AFAIK, if you have indicated that you are willing to be tested at very short notice, you may just get a telephone call).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Ok thanks! I'll keep ready for it then so!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Just in case anyone else was wondering about this: yes I got sent a letter for next week.

:)

Advertisement