Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Terrapins

Options
  • 17-07-2007 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

i have two terrapins that i am no longer allowed to have so i was wondering if anyone wants to buy them or if anyone knows a good place to sell them or put them up for adoption?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

where are you based and what size are the terrapins-this will help you find them a home?

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

You might get someone willing to buy them if you put them in the Buy & Sell (terrapins were in demand when they stopped selling baby red ears in the shops), but now that babies are available to buy quite readily it's less likely that people will be willing to pay money for second hand animals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

You might get someone willing to buy them if you put them in the Buy & Sell (terrapins were in demand when they stopped selling baby red ears in the shops), but now that babies are available to buy quite readily it's less likely that people will be willing to pay money for second hand animals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

Hi - do you still have the terrapins for sale \ adoption?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dempsed1

Hi,

I've just joined after finding this thread on google. I have 2 Red Eared Terrapins, they are approx 16 years old but unfortunatly i now need to re-home them. I have a small baby and don't have the time to look after them they are quite big. I've tried alot of places but there are too many red ears looking for homes and they don't seem to recommend them to be kept in tanks anymore. Mine are in a 5ft tank at the min but i was going to see about putting them outdoors next summer but i think to be fair to them i'd rather let someone have them who can look after them properly. Anyone interested????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Hi, I'd be very interested in taking your red ears if the tank is available to buy with them. I have been keeping red ears and yellow bellied sliders for many years and they would be coming to a very good home. PM me if you want.

PS. Mine are in a tank at the moment, but of the ones I have now the oldest is only 4 years old and in my opinion not big enough for outdoors yet, however in the near future I am planning an outdoor enclosure for them.

Advertisement