Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quiksilver flip flops

• 17-07-2007 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hello all,
    Not sure if i'm posting this in the right section, but i'm looking to buy Quiksilver flip flops and can't find anywhere here in Waterford that sell them. Would anybody know where i can get them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I dont know if Reef is still open in Tramore , but if it is check out there and there is pure on one of the rights off michale st (I think thats its name, the street that used to have the big metal balls).Pure do quicksilver stuff.

This would have probably been better put in the waterford forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

i think they might have them in river island or some shops in down, definately saw them somewhere lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

did u try online@?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭cps_goodbuy

Try debenans in city square waterford, upper area with shorts and summer gear, saw some quicksilver flipflops there, and think they're for sale to!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

lolz

This has nothing to do with surfing except the whole Southside Dublin image thing that everybody is talking about.
    Moving to fashion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    lolz

This has nothing to do with surfing except the whole Southside Dublin image thing that everybody is talking about.
    Moving to fashion.
    Tee hee hee!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Almost moved it to TCD actually :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

River Island, mens' footwear dept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Almost moved it to TCD actually :D
    Ah that's not fair... surely you mean UCD??

Advertisement