Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an cumann gaelach?

Options
  • 17-07-2007 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

anyone have a link for the society page, its not working on the ucd page- brings you to the young fine gael page.........maybe its meant to be funny? hmm anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Their website doesn't work for me either.
    They do have a bebo page run by the new auditor if that helps.

EDIT: Search for it on the UCD Bebo page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

It sorta fell by the wayside this year, but we're bringing Gaeilge back next year! I'm on the committee but we haven't had a meeting since the election but I'll bring that up when we do.

And snickerpuss it might be manners to pm that link unless the auditor said to post their bebo up on boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

they (all societies) will be updating the sites when the new academic year starts - plans for events as of yet undecided etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

dajaffa wrote:
    It sorta fell by the wayside this year, but we're bringing Gaeilge back next year! I'm on the committee but we haven't had a meeting since the election but I'll bring that up when we do.

And snickerpuss it might be manners to pm that link unless the auditor said to post their bebo up on boards...

Okay, I'll take it down, but it is on another public website, It's not her bebo, it's the society's, I just searched for it and found it so its not much of a secret.

Sorry for the bad manners!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Okay, I'll take it down, but it is on another public website, It's not her bebo, it's the society's, I just searched for it and found it so its not much of a secret.

Oh if it's the societies one work away, bebo was firewalled on the computer I was on so I thought it was the auditors personal bebo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

indeed I am working on making us a new webiste at the mo so it should be up and running soon- as of now even our bebo page...

http://bebo.com/CumannGaelachUCD

...is outdated as we now have a new Logo and still have to update it with all the events planned. If you would like to help out in freshers week though you can email us at cumanngaelachucd@gmail.com

Advertisement