Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psv licence in galway

Options
  • 17-07-2007 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi. wondering if anyone could help me . have to go to sit psv exam next week but i live o the aran islands and will be driving a 9 seater on the island. however i have to have a good knowledge of the pubs retaurants ect...in galway. i havent a clue could anyone help me out with the exam questions: i really dont know galway and have no interest of ever driving a taxi cab. please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you mean you're taking the test in GC but will only use it on the islands?
    And you want the questions to the test?
    i have to have a good knowledge of the pubs retaurants ect...in galway....
    i really dont know galway
    You do or you don't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clarkbelt

stiofan wrote: »
    hi. wondering if anyone could help me . have to go to sit psv exam next week but i live o the aran islands and will be driving a 9 seater on the island. however i have to have a good knowledge of the pubs retaurants ect...in galway. i havent a clue could anyone help me out with the exam questions: i really dont know galway and have no interest of ever driving a taxi cab. please help

did you sit the test ? Any advice on the likely questions or topics ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 6True9

When I sat it, it was in 3 sections...

General rules of the road

PSV regulations

And general whereabouts in galway... basically asking where is city hall, where is post office.. easy stuff like that... so if you know the first 2 sections, you really can't fail...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

And general whereabouts in galway... basically asking where is city hall, where is post office.. easy stuff like that... so if you know the first 2 sections, you really can't fail...

Hasn't changed in 5 years so.

Advertisement