Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

puppies

Options
  • 17-07-2007 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi looking for a little puppy. just a little mongeral. must be small house dog and really good with children. please contact me. must be in the galway area.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

GSPCA is your best bet, they have loads & you'll really get one that appreciates you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Check out www.egar.org (East Galway Animal Rescue) they rescue dogs from all around the country. Some of the photos on their web site will warm your little heart, they do great work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try Madra in Connamara; they find homes for dogs. They check out the home the dog is to go to, and charge a small admin fee (donation) to the new owner. Very nice and easy to deal with. Number in the Advertiser under Dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Man... now I want a dog too...

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I'd love to have a dog again, my last two sadly died:( Haven't got time to look after one properly now though, i'd hate to leave a dog indoors all day while i'm gone. Boo.

• Advertisement

I wish all dog owners were as considerate as you Proxy!

I wish all dog owners were as considerate as you Proxy!

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

You're making me blush. And look like a big fluffy soppo. :p

What harm, better than being a big meanie to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

You could try http://www.irishanimals.com/galway_homes.html too

I'd love to adopt a dog too but wouldn't really be fair on the dog at the moment being out at work all day and that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement