Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiksilver flip flops.

• 17-07-2007 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi,
    I posted this thread in a different section of boards and was advised to post it here. i'm looking to buy Quiksilver flip flops and can't find anywhere in Waterford that sells them. I tried Reef here in Tramore but they have limited stock. Does anyone know where they are sold? Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭portlairge

wacky shoes have some cool ripcurl flops and i think quiksilver i got some there 2 weeks ago €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinarello

portlairge wrote:
    wacky shoes have some cool ripcurl flops and i think quiksilver i got some there 2 weeks ago €20

I went into wacky shoes today, i'm too late, none there.. i'll just have to keep looking..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Impact on Gladstone street had quite a lot the last time I was there. Doubt if they've sold many seeing as the weather's being the way it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Riverisland

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Roen wrote:
    Impact on Gladstone street had quite a lot the last time I was there. Doubt if they've sold many seeing as the weather's being the way it is.

Isnt that closed? Or am I thinking of the wrong store? The one beside the AIB Bank, its now a hair dressers I think. Twas a purple coloured shop..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

That was called Icon... totally different shop and on a totally different street :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Impact have them alright, Debenham's also have them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

That was called Icon... totally different shop and on a totally different street :)

Forgive me! Is Impact the one down by Shaws?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Ya that's the one down past the back of shaws and turn right. I think Pure have some too.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

ebay is pretty good for that kinda stuff as well....and cheaper than shops in town too !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinarello

Just a wee note to say thank's very much to everyone who helped me. I managed to find Quiksilver flip flops between Debenam's and Impact on Gladstone street. Thank's again all help was much appreciated.:)

Advertisement