Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Ban Hell :(

Options
  • 17-07-2007 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

I was banned from After Hours and Personal Issues many moons ago (one week each). The bans didn't naturally expire. How do I get un-banned? I read the Sticky. I already PM'd one of the mods concerned, but no reply three days later. I can't remember who the other was and I can't access the forum to pm one of the mods. As an aside, it would be better if the ban simply expired after the relevant timeframe. It would save doubtlessly tedious threads (like this one) on this forum.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Aye, but that facility isn't in the boards software. Who did you PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

ecksor wrote:
    Aye, but that facility isn't in the boards software. Who did you PM?

Well, I don't wish to incur more moderator wrath by identifying her. I'm pretty sure she's still wielding her big stick around Boards though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

She'll probably read this in the morning if she's about, although I think she might be on holiday.

One down, one to go. I'm restored to PI but I don't really know how to contact someone about After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Do you know why you were banned from After Hours? Can you link it?

• Advertisement

seamus wrote:
    Do you know why you were banned from After Hours? Can you link it?

It's so long ago I completely forget. It's an active forum, so God knows where the offending post can be found - page a million, maybe!

Both mods have kindly unbanned me. Thanks everyone for their help.

Advertisement