Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wire frame bins

Options
  • 17-07-2007 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

I need a new bin but just want one of the ones which are just wire frames that black sacks hang on. I've looked in a few of the obvious spots but haven't been able to find them. Does anyone know where to buy them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

In Dublin is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

LMAO.

Try your local hardware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

you could always buy a normal bin and cut lots of holes in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I've only ever seen them in schools and sporting events and stuff like that... google it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Hugh Jordans sell them. They're a catering supplies company based in the Airways industrial estate in Santry. Just past Crowne plaza. Their phone number is (01) 8627200

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭alantc

biko wrote:
    In Dublin is it?

Yes.

Terry wrote:
    LMAO.

Try your local hardware.

I said that I looked in the obvious spots.

MooseJam wrote:
    you could always buy a normal bin and cut lots of holes in it

Why do you bother?

I've only ever seen them in schools and sporting events and stuff like that... google it tbh

Me too. And unfortunately, the first few pages of google didn't help me much.

Anto McC wrote:
    Hugh Jordans sell them. They're a catering supplies company based in the Airways industrial estate in Santry. Just past Crowne plaza. Their phone number is (01) 8627200

Thanks so much. I work close to there so can just drop in. Really appreciate that!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Call Dublin Janitorial, they are located just past the Luas stop at Blue Bell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

biko wrote:
    In Dublin is it?

how about
    where can i find/buy/steal forum

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

• Advertisement
Advertisement