Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Numark CDX

• 17-07-2007 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone here has any experience with these bad boys? I hear people banging on about pioneer all the time but from what I can see these are by far the best cd format turntables out there and are very reasonably priced. I may well dig deep for a pair.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Here is a good review from Skratchworx! http://www.skratchworx.com/reviews/cdx.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

Well I had the plesure of using these bad boys for almost a year and they are without a doubt the closest thing to vinyl you will get in a CD deck .. not to mention they play MP3's (burned to cd of course)/

The main complaint they got from DJ's I worked with was that they didnt work the same as a the CDJ's they were brought up with (most never spun vinyl before) .. e.g. pitch bend / cue ...gah !!!!! The whole rotating platter was beyond them.

They are for want of better words .. digital vinyl decks..response is identical. On the downside .. they are bloody heavy for gigging- actually MORE than a Technics.

i think the main prob I forsee with them is that they arent club standard (damn pioneer) as with most superior cool toys .. (Vestax decks for example) so unless you intenend bringing them to gigs :confused:

Advertisement