Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My home phone keeps getting prank calls what can I do?

Options
  • 18-07-2007 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

I keep getting prank calls to my Landline phone and I dont know what to do I have tried calling the Gardai explaining to them that I have been getting prank calls about 10 times every day but they said that noting can be done because the phone calls are not malicious. I would like to know how I can trace these calls because they appear as private calls to my phone. I am guessing that these calls are from 2 different moblie phones because the callers have 2 different voices and they do show up on my home phone as private numbers. I am an Eircom customer if I contact them would they know of a solution to this problem?
    Any help would be very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Ring eircom. I'm not sure on the legal stuff, as I thought that the gardaí could intervene in niusance calls. But the only way you can find out is by ringing them free on 1901. Let us know what they say.

Advertisement