Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson m600i

• 18-07-2007 7:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to pick up one of the SE m600i. Just wondering will i be able to access the push email function even though i'm on prepay with meteor (meteor doesn't seem to have settings for the phone on their website)

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

you wont be able to get push email, but you can set it up to pull every few minutes or hours, like pseudo push email. watch out for meteor's data charges, they're not as pretty as i'd like them to be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

that's great thanks Tree.I gave Meteor a call and they said its 9c. Just wondering is that per message or per Kb or what there doesn't seem to be any units on it

http://www.meteor.ie/payg_calls.html

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

that'd be per email if you use their emails.

sign up to the isp service if you want to use data really. just ring them up and ask nicely.

i havent figured out how to get wap or mms set up on mine yet, need to devote more time to it, but the isp works a treat

Advertisement