Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salvage Yards in Dublin south

Options
  • 18-07-2007 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

anyone know of any plus where i'd get decent quotes of timber. i'm doing a proect and want to use teak for its external value and colour. anyone have any ball park figure on price per square meter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Observer, I've moved this to DIY as I think there will be more regular posters there with knowledge of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

while your waiting ...............

have a look in the Yellow Pages under 'Architectural Salvage' ....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

http://www.stsalvage.ie/

Never got timber from them, I was looking for granite steps (didn't have the ones i wanted), and someone from here was good enough to recommend and direct me to them, I noticed that their site does not have teak, but I guess a phone call to them would get you some information.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Mac's salvage in islandbridge on the south circular (i think) just off conyngham rd might be a help

Advertisement