Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild arms series

Options
  • 18-07-2007 10:42am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone here ever play the wild arms series?I played number 3,was'nt too impressed with it,when you were on the world map you basically had to send out wingdsignal type things to find the next town :confused: very fustrating :mad: so i gave up on it in the end and sold it that and from what i can remember i was'nt to impressed with story or the battle system for that matter.Never played the first two though.....so I dunno What there like :confused: would like to play though see what there like =D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I have Wild Arms 1 and 2 at home but never bothered with them. The first 2 games are meant to be good but after that they got very poor reviews and only the rabid fans said they were any good. I'll stick with Grandia 1 and 2 if I were you for a better FF substitute.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ya i have both grandia 1 and 2,got grandia 1 off amazon and it would'nt work for me :( and its the pal version im cetain :confused: and i have grandia 2 for the ps2 and thats a great game had great fun playing that =D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thats a pity. Grandia 2 is great but Grandia 1 is a fabulous game. You should try sending Grandia 1 back and picking up another copy, it's worth it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

by anychance did you play either grandia extreme or grandia 3?i dont think they came to europe :confused:

I've played Grandia Xtreme and have Grandia 3 but haven't played it yet. Grandia Xtreme is a real dungeon crawler. There is hardly any storyline. The game is more about going through massive combat areas getting in lots of fights and beating some very tough bosses. The Grandia combat system is excellent and carries this game but without the storyline and the stupidly big dungeons it can get repetitive. Grandia 3 move developer from Game Arts to Square Enix so is a little bit different. From what I heard it's a shorter game and has lost some of the magic and feel of the Grandia series.

• Advertisement

its a pity though that only a select few rpg games make it too europe :(, I suspose you have'nt played wild arms alter f or sumthing have you?

Nope haven't played it or own it. Did it even make it to America?

ya i think it did,they reviewed it at this site www.rpgdreamers.com and thats an america site! i think.....

Advertisement