Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Badges

Options
  • 18-07-2007 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

Hey, a while back someone nicked my nissan badges (old model almera) anyone know where i can pick up a cheap set? Garages?, Online?
    cheap, secondhand i dont mind.

North Kildare/West Dublin area, was thinking scrapheap but dont know where one is...

And why wud anyone nick a set of Nissan badges??? ffs, i was so pissed off at the time!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'd call your local Nissan dealership first, there's no telling how much or how little they'd charge for them. Otherwise try www.ebay.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Anan1 wrote:
    I'd call your local Nissan dealership first, there's no telling how much or how little they'd charge for them. Otherwise try www.ebay.co.uk.

I'll give them a ring, but its not the bigger badge they've been using for the last few years its the smaller one, do you think they'll still stock those? - maybe i'll just plonk the big ones on it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Make sure it fits, would look retarded, and fall off if you bought wrong size.

Happened my dad about 3 years ago, Nissan garage had one for him, for a price.... cost him 30-40 blips at the time.

Cion&#225 wrote: »
    I'll give them a ring, but its not the bigger badge they've been using for the last few years its the smaller one, do you think they'll still stock those? - maybe i'll just plonk the big ones on it!!
    What year & model is the car?

98 Almera saloon

wont be paying 30-40 quid for them!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

The almera emblem will cost ya 26.67+vat
    and the "almera" word will cost ya "46.10"
    Ya can stick 2nd hand badges back on with double sided tape(the grey one)
    the emblem will stick on and is easy nuff to do.. but the almera could can be a bit trickey and will prob fall off over time,
    Most nissan garages will have them in stock.
    If ya want i may be able to get ya the emblem off an old bootlid for ya

Lenny wrote:
    The almera emblem will cost ya 26.67+vat
    and the "almera" word will cost ya "46.10"
    Ya can stick 2nd hand badges back on with double sided tape(the grey one)
    the emblem will stick on and is easy nuff to do.. but the almera could can be a bit trickey and will prob fall off over time,
    Most nissan garages will have them in stock.
    If ya want i may be able to get ya the emblem off an old bootlid for ya

The almera words are fine, its just the emblems that are gone.
    Thanks for the offer, ive been told there is a scrapyard in kilcock so ill check that out first. where u located at btw? - for plan B :)

OP - Just had a quick look on eBay and saw this - not sure whether it's one of the ones you're looking for? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-ALMERA-BADGE-BRAND-NEW-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ330146631185QQihZ014QQcategoryZ72211QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Have a look on www.ebay.co.uk yourself, put: almera badge into search.

Anan1 wrote:
    OP - Just had a quick look on eBay and saw this - not sure whether it's one of the ones you're looking for? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-ALMERA-BADGE-BRAND-NEW-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ330146631185QQihZ014QQcategoryZ72211QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Have a look on www.ebay.co.uk yourself, put: almera badge into search.
    Ive had a look its the
    / \
    (NISSAN)
    \ /

badges for the front and back in the center that are on all nissans not 'almera' the word.

there is some there for 04 micra i think thats the same but it could be the bigger one...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A scrap yard is your best bet, get out the www.goldenpages.ie and ring a few yards local to you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'm located in tallaght

Advertisement