Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pixmania Returns

• 18-07-2007 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I got gifts for xmas off pixmania. One of them was a portable DVD player.

The part where the AC adaptor plugs in has broken so basically I need to return it.

Has anyone any experience with these before? I mailed them before and they start goin on about a return coupon that needs to be filled out. They didnt mention where I get this or what it looks like so I'm stumped. Basically all i have is the DVD player, the carry case, and the wires. Don't think i even have the original box. I have all in a little carbboard box for posting though, so I jsut need an address as well!

Can anyone tell me about this return coupon? OR has anyone ever had to return stuff to them before?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Many online companies will use an RMA system for their returns, pixmania being one of them.
    Basically, it means they need to issue you with a number to uniquely identify your return. They'll put all the info into the computers on their end, and you'll send in the box, with the RMA written all over it.
    I don't use Pixmania myself, but http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/c_action/mon_compte/index.html looks like where you'd want to be going. You'll probably fill in information about what is wrong, and it'll give you and RMA number and an address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Can anyone tell me about this return coupon? OR has anyone ever had to return stuff to them before?
    Log into your pixmania account and find the order containing the items you want to return. Along side each item in the order is a button you can click on to create a return coupon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ah ha! ye looks like i've found something there. thanks for the help!

i got the coupon and they mailed me stuff to print out, in the form of an instructinal email and 2 PDF attachements. apparently i've to fill in one of the PDF forms that i printed, leave it in the box, and tape the other PDF one to the outside of the box or sumtin coz it has order details etc.

Advertisement