Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for average rating of pain!

Options
  • 18-07-2007 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

i'm thinking of getting my lip done and just wondering on a scale of 1-10 of those who have gotten it done before how bad the pain was!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

id put it at a one or two.

but ive astounded doctors with my pain threshold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

edit: eleventyfive!!11!1onelol

Wilburt wrote:
    eleventyfive!!11!1onelol

corrected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I'd say a 12. A constant 12 because it is a source of neverending agony for me.

But it looks cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Rule 3.
    No more 'is it sore?' or 'where should I get pierced/tattooed?' threads.
    Quote Etho--"I've closed 2 threads in as many days because frankly i'm getting very bored with all these silly questions."

Does it hurt? Yes, of course it hurts. Getting pierced with a sharp needle, or tattooed - where you have many sharp needled being jabbed into your skin - hurts, of course it hurts. But pain is a subjective thing. What is agony for one person, is another persons pleasure.

Where should I get pierced? Are you a sheep? Would you, for instance, post on boards asking what to have for dinner? You have your own mind, use it.

From now on, threads started asking these questions will be closed. Please don't take it personally, but the tattoos/piercings board is starting to get very repetitive.

look everyone is different, it was my first one and was fine, slight pinch thats it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'd compare it to be read hykus in japanese while studying for irish all while watching britney spears

...oddly amusing?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

**** that was the most painfull experience in my life, blood gushed EVERYWHERE. Man that was painfull. Like child birth IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd compare it to be read hykus in japanese while studying for irish all while watching britney spears

Its that painful!!!??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

nah doesnt hurt at all

• Registered Users Posts: 43 grendo89

Wilburt wrote:
    look everyone is different, it was my first one and was fine, slight pinch thats it

okay...terribly sorry for asking.......sorry its such a "silly question" to enquire about something that i and maybe some other users dont have a clue about... you ask questions to find out things. dont you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Except it's mentioned in the rules not to ask that particular question, and the answer is always the same: Yes, it hurts, pain varies depending on the individual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement