Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 problems?

• 18-07-2007 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems with O2 Billing/Services - I never got a bill from them and my inclusive minutes have not updated, this has happened to my partner as well, so we called O2 - they say our minutes have updated but that there is a problem with their website and *101# service, is this happeneing to anyone else?, also I asked them to set up romaing on my account, they say its active, but the website says its not....:eek:

Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

I am also with O2. At the start of each months billing period there is often a delay of a day or 2 before my inclusive minutes update.

Their website is crap (always has been), it is so slow no matter what PC or connection speed I use to connect to it, and it is annoying that the session times out, forcing you to login again.

What is the *101# service for ?
    I use *111# to check the Balance on my inclusive minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

*101# will tell you how much over your minutes you have..
    using *111# has said i have 59 text messages for the past week or so despite having sent at least 7 a day....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

there is an issue with certain customers at the moment alright,its just not updating as quickly as it should be,its a pin in the arse because the care agents cant see exactly how many minutes you have either,theyre not carrying over properyl so according to the system your iu is only starting from its standard rate of whatever tariff you're on eg 150 or 250 not including the mins you carried over from the month before, as for the bill not being sent, did you request paperless billing in the store when you bought the phone? meaning you just get sent an sms whenever your bill is available online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

funny thing is they never issued me with a bill....

Advertisement