Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish lessons wanted - East Meath

• 18-07-2007 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I would like my child to have some basic spanish lessons ... East Meath area/close to Drogheda.... can anyone recommend anyone please? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andrew0000

justagirl wrote:
    I would like my child to have some basic spanish lessons ... East Meath area/close to Drogheda.... can anyone recommend anyone please? Thanks.

Hi,
    My name es Andrea Velasco and I´m spanish native teacher and now I look for a job. I have experience as spanish´s teacher for three years in Spain´s academys and Swizterland´s academy too.
    If you are interested, call me.
    My phone is: 085 81 64 385

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 6 freshbreeze

HI Andrea.I cant offer a job but im looking for Spanish classes at a reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ana.hol

HI Andrea.I cant offer a job but im looking for Spanish classes at a reasonable price.

Hi Freshbreeze, I am offering Spanish classes in the Dundalk area, if you want more info pm me.

Advertisement