Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Rock Demand <-> 365Online

Options
  • 18-07-2007 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just to make sure i didn't miss out on any important details.
    Moving money from NR Demand to BOI Current account:
    Should work fine as long as the current account name holder is the same as the NR Demand account name holder.

Moving money from 365 to NR Demand.
    Should work fine as long as 365 has your NR Demand account no. as the reference with the NR clearing account as the destination.

Good to go?;)
    Also whats the average turn around time for getting up and running with northern rock, from sending the stuff in the post to getting your original documentation back?:confused:

Sidenote: seems to be easier to get certified copies from your local bank then the garda?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

can't remember the exact timimg but my account was up and running a few days after I sent in my stuff (and before I got them back) and I got them back promptly. I have my current account with PTSB and it takes 2 days or so to deposit into NR and about the same to withdraw.

PS first active have a higher savings rate!

Advertisement