Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netgear Adaptor & Router

Options
  • 18-07-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I got BB installed today, Got Netgear wireless router (WGR614). NTL gave me no USB adaptor. Not sure if it was meant to be included. I've order this online, I know it will work. Is it a big job to install and pick up the wireless signal?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

stephen p wrote:
    I got BB installed today, Got Netgear wireless router (WGR614). NTL gave me no USB adaptor. Not sure if it was meant to be included. I've order this online, I know it will work. Is it a big job to install and pick up the wireless signal?

The short answer is no - install the driver which will come with the usb - and it is easy from there. Don't forget to set up your network using WPA security on the router. If you have any problems when setting up the USB post here.

I dont think NTL supply the USB free:)

Advertisement