Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mido - Why on loan!!??

Options
  • 18-07-2007 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Talk is that Mido's move to Birmingham is a one-year loan deal, with a view to a permanent move. :confused:

I garauntee they won't be interested if his form during the latter part of last season is anything to go by, meaning he'l still be a spur next season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Talk is that Mido's move to Birmingham is a one-year loan deal, with a view to a permanent move. :confused:

I garauntee they won't be interested if his form during the latter part of last season is anything to go by, meaning he'l still be a spur next season.

Maybe we're relying on him doing like he did with us, playing for a contract? Once he's signed for good he'll go back to being a useless lump.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Guys,

I seem to remember the weight-struggling egyptian being hailed the new messiah when he netted two in his debut against pompey.

Having had a turbulent African Nations Cup the guy hit a downward spiral.
    However the big fella has considerable talent and when in fit mind and body has contributed well to the team, with the exception of last season.

A spell on Birminghams books could be a smart move, he'll get first team football, fitness, confidence. Heaven forbid Berbs or Bent before get a bad knock before January we will have a possible recall clause to suit.

A lot better than a panic buy like Rasiak!!!

As much as he fustrated everybody last season I for one still think the guy (if he stays out of trouble) can be a top player.

COYS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

We are supposed to get £1M for season and an option for Brum to buy if they survive season - latter might be a problem! I'd say good bit of business. Now for Murphy to Wigan and Ifil to ?? and Gardiner to anyone please.

Advertisement