Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New accessibility website

Options
  • 18-07-2007 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I'd like to mention my new site which is dedicated to wheelchair accessible places and locations.

SmallerWorld.ie went live last Thursday 12th and so far has reviews of a few pubs and restaurants. It's aimed at everybody, not just people with mobility difficulties. As a wheelchair user myself I cant count the amount of times I've been asked to go somewhere only to find it has steps or standard toilets or whatever... all when i arrived! Knowledge is power and all that so hence my idea for the site... bringing awareness to everyone!

Due to the logistics of one person (me!) reviewing ALL of Ireland's amenities I will be shortly taking in reviews from members anywhere! The online form to do this will be published soon but in the meantime you can email the site address and I'll credit you with the review.

Have a look and see what you all think anyway. Constructive criticism and ideas are of course welcome!

SmallerWorld.ie

Cheers,

Garreth :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Welcome to boards.ie Garreth, hope you'll continue to use this board and the community here at large.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Looks like the site is down? Has it been withdrawn?

Advertisement