Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meatie breakfast in Limerick?

Options
  • 18-07-2007 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Where is the best meaty breakfast in Limerick.

John St Deli used to be really good havent been there in a while though.

Veggie breakfast? Try Cornflakes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

John St Deli used to be really good havent been there in a while though.

They did a mighty breakfast alright - ain't been there in over a year but it still hit the spot..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Cafe on the Row, Bedford Row do a nice Irish breakfast.

The Red Rose Cafe on Parnell St used to do a fine jumbo breakfast also, not sure if it is still open though.

Also Dolan's do a decent breakfast, nice especially after finishing a night shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Dolans used to do a savage breakfast.

years and years and years and years ago, the Dell bus used go down the Dock Road, Dolans was a handy spot for breakfast after an 8 - to 8 shift.

haven't done the dolans breakfast in donkeys years though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Dolans used to do a savage breakfast.

years and years and years and years ago, the Dell bus used go down the Dock Road, Dolans was a handy spot for breakfast after an 8 - to 8 shift.

haven't done the dolans breakfast in donkeys years though.

Ahh yes the good old days, it was like a Sat night in Dolans at 8am after a 12hr. Dell shift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭o Diablo o

I've put a lot of thought into this and i was sure the red rose were on top. i tried the breakfast in sails upstairs in Arthurs quay just this friday and it was savage, very very nice.

Lazio's down by the market is lovely aswell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement