Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Body Wraps?

• 19-07-2007 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Not sure if this is a fashion question or health and fitness...

Anyway, im going to a wedding tomorrow and iv borrowed a dress off my sister, it looks good but id like it to skim a tiny bit better off my hips. When i was trying it on she also noticed that my ankles were puffy and recommended a full body wrap to get rid of excess fluid.

Just wondered if anyone here has experience of these and how successful they are? The wedding is tomorrow so if i get one today, how long will the results last? Also, what is the approximate duration of a body wrap as i have to fit in it AND a spray tan some time today without taking too much time off work! If it came down to it and you hadn;t time for both, would you forget about wrap and have spray tan done, or have wrap and do home tan?

Any advice appreceiated! Cheers :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

No point in getting one today. They usually take a few days to get rid of the toxins etc. plus, alot of people only see results after a few wraps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Hankyspanky123

Thanks for the advice Lola, maybe ill give it a miss so. Think ill do my own tan too because iv had spray tans before and always have mixed results!

Has anyone used Sally Hansen Spray On Legs (cant remember if thats the exact name) before? If so what were your opinions?

I usually use lancome leg shimmer gel all over my body, but someone has recommended San Tropez express bronze to me as its instant but im worried about mistakes!! Im usually good with tan and dont often have streaks, but as the wedding is tomorrow im a little bit apprehensive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

That Sally hansen stuff is brilliant! tights in a can!

Advertisement