Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonights UEFA Cup

• 19-07-2007 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Libertas vs Drogs , if Drogs dont win the Staunton effect has moved down the M1.

Pats vs Odense

Worst possible draw could end badly for us :( 0-0 would be a decent result as i think we can score over there. A tad bit nervous but .....oh when the saints.....

Ryan
    Murphy Maguire Paisley Rogers
    Guy Fahey Keane Brennan Kirby
    Quigley

Replace Guy with Barker is fit and Quigo moves to right wing, 451 imo fenlon style.

ps Tks shels

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Drogs should win, for definite.

Pats, on the other hand, will be beaten.

Is either game on RTEngland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Nah RTE only show the glamour games involving Armenian opponents

Actually, last night was typical of RTE.

Two foreign teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

seansouth wrote:
    Actually, last night was typical of RTE.

Two foreign teams.
    :rolleyes:

i know it might be a long shot but anyone no any live internet streams of the games maybe from san mirino or something.

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote:
    :rolleyes:
    What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Wrong forum sean. ;)

Anyway, boring 0-0 draw with Pats. Drogs should surely win.

http://www.sanmarinortv.sm/live/default.asp?id=382

found this link for the drogs match

http://www.sanmarinortv.sm/live/default.asp?id=382

found this link for the drogs match

Well redzerdrog, as they say in San Marino - nice one bud.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

"Drugeeeeeda!" How apt :P

Drogs one up.

Zayed.

Pat's was 0-0 at HT, into the second half now.

That link is working s treat redzer, cheers.

KdjaCL wrote:
    0-0 would be a decent result as i think we can score over there.
    Sounded like yiz did well enough on the Radio anyway.

Roll on Denmark. Hope you enjoy it.

Eh rofl.

Libertas just scored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

fairly poor result for Derry last night and Drogheda tonight(although you would expect Drogheda to still get through quite comfortably)

Good result for St Pats , if they can nick a goal in Denmark they'll be in with a great chance .

If Pat's go through, I'll eat my arm.

On the rayjo earlier Fenlon and Osam were saying they were lucky.

Also, their 'keeper was MOTM. Says a lot imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

seansouth wrote:
    Eh rofl.

Libertas just scored.

Crap. Just as well there's a second leg to this thing.

just back from mother hughes (drogs pub) were we had the laptop linked up to the the tv to watch the game and a few pints.

wasnt a great result but hopefully this will ensure a full house in dalymount and i expect the drogs to progress as they were fairly poor. I am also looking forward to the v.i.p. treatment for the second leg as me and a few mates are sponsering the 2nd leg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Drogheda's performance tonight is an embarrassment to the Eircom League

watched the first half, Libertas were that bad they would struggle in the Leinster Senior League, Drogs had a cocky attitude as if they could just show up and go home with their usual 1-0 win and obviously that attitude must have continued on into the 2nd half

Drogs must repay the league and their fans by thumping that lot next week, our coefficient depends on them going through since Pats and Derry are certain of nothing, however I'd put my money on a mighty Paul Doolin 1-0 special at Dalymount.......

in the other matches i wouldn't rule out Pats yet and a big congrats to Dungannon with a 1-0 win over Sudava...... lets just not mention the Glentoran scoreline though! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

We played very well cagey only 2 shots in the whole match they had both, last 20 minutes they raped us but didnt really create much. Over there we may well get hammered but at least we wont have to play the 451 and can go at them.

Was drinking with the danish fans all day , good fun.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

Shocking result for Drogs! First ranking point in five years for a San Marino side.

We'll take them on Sunday. Mark my words.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

adam_ccfc wrote:
    Shocking result for Drogs! First ranking point in five years for a San Marino side.

We'll take them on Sunday. Mark my words.

It looks bad but it could be worse , Maccabi Tel Aviv a side that are a bit of a name lost 1-0 to Santa Coloma.........of Andorra :eek: . Andorra's first ranking point in 5 years(possibly ever) too I believe .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Shocking result for Drogs, we should be ****ed but think our flat back 10 could nick something away. one of the best nights in Richmond last night amazing atmosphere and we got a result of sorts so can go away with the possibility of getting tru. As far as 2 legged games go you never get lucky and beat a better team but we competed with them and didnt look out of place.

i dont think we played the right team but tbh on paper it looked our best but keane isnt 100% fit and in the EL he can get away with it vs a decent UEFA team he wont and didnt last night, hopefully between now and next leg he gets to 100% as he could be the difference. Ndo will be back by then too and the OB fans were all happy he didnt play.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Went to see the AIK - Glentoran match, and I was actually surprised at the result.
    I did expect AIK to win, but AIK has had huge problems scoring this season, was really surprised at the 5 - 0 win.
    However, it seems to have given AIK some much needed self-confidence, they beat Helsingborg (Henrik Larssons "new" club) by 3 - 2 yesterday in an away game.

Anyways, the 5 - 0 score was more due to Glentoran playing bad rather than AIK playing well, but in the end I must say thanks to the Glentoran fans for taking us AIK supporters to some nice pubs :)

Advertisement