Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higgy's house

Options
  • 19-07-2007 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Higgy's house creche? Just want to get some feedback before I leave babs there.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dsg

It's a great place as one little 3 year old girl will tell you. It's lovely and clean and well run and the staff are great. The kids get their dinner there every day too, a weekly menu is posted up for parents to check. It's not cheap as I'm sure you know, but if you've had a look at other places around the Gorey area you will realise that Higgy's House is probably the best. I think they actually have a waiting list for places. Best thing would be to drop in one day and have a look around. Some of the local places would scare you when it comes to cleanliness and security and general attitude of staff towards both parents and children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

The Owner is a Paediatric nurse and takes a very hands on approach with how things are run on a day to day basis. It only opened in 2005 so has all brand new facilities and is clean and well kept all the time. The staff are great and the childen are really well looked after. Compared to dublin prices it is alot cheaper. They have a security system on the doors so it is very safe. Our little one has been extremely happy there for the past 2 years

Advertisement