Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll to ban rozie permanently

Options
  • 19-07-2007 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Rozie is actually in college with me and seriously this guy has zero chance of ever been happy half of the crap he says on boards is to provoke a reaction.

The biggest problem is that rozie will constantly moan about the crap social lifes of students and how our country is doing nothing to change anything, but the whole time he(yes he not she) will never do anything about it other than moan on the forums. And to be put quite simply the only reason you even rant about anything on these forums is because you have got personal issues (don't try and say you don't because you have many threads discussing everything even down to your sexuality)
    Now when are you gonna realise that not everyone in the world is not against you, and behaving like you are certainly won't gain you any friends nor does behaving the way you do in college. Not everyone out there is full of ****.

"1) Stop making wider social problems into personal issues just because someone is personally affect(this is the most retarded thing I can think of, ever)."
    What wider social problems, don't generalise. be more specific, because at the moment it seems like you are arguing for the sake of arguing. ie looking for attention

"2) Stop using mockery and personal attacks to avoid that said wider issue."

the only reason you are recieving mockery and personal attacks is because you're being a complete **** about everything

"3) Start giving a **** about other people for once in your ****ing life. If I ONLY wanted happiness for myself, I would focus on that and only that. Bitching about everything is not the best way to have things changed for me personally - but it's the best way for others to take note and help change things for themselves too."

People do care about others ffs, however i can understand why anyone would want to care for you. you speak as if the world is against you half the time. why don't you start making an effort to get to know people join a club or something. Cos as it stands people are afraid to approach you.

And ya ya your gonna just say I'm ignorant and don't give a **** bout anyone blah blah but realistically rozie the only reason you are even posting on forums is because you have nobody else who will even talk to you. Its like your a goth who never grew out of being a goth. your teenage angst never left and you never copped on. You must be nearing 22 by now so make some changes in your life.

"I am sick to death of this country and it's ridiculous sense of social conservativism and ****witted apathy."
    So what are you gonna do about it, nothing. simple as. you don't even have an argument,

"And the students. **** me, the students. You all dress the same, think the same and do pretty much the same. Yes, there are plenty of exceptions, but compared to what students used to be, it's paltry and pathetic. What the **** happened to students being the bohemian force of cultural forwarding? All you do is walk around in your jeans and pastel coloured shirts and hoodies obsessing over a career that will never make you feel truly fulfilled, drinking and patting yourself on the back for ANY level of activism at all you engage in, no matter how meager."
    You see the problem with you over the students is that you simply have no clue of student life as you chose to outcast yourself in college by behaving quite simply like a weirdo. What annoys me the most is that you're not stupid just very very misguided and your so set in your ways it feels like there's no point even talking to you. What are you expecting to happen on a forum!!?

Ban rozie cos he's so remarkably boring and full of ****? 4 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    100% 4 votes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

A 2 post poster wanting someone sitebanned.
    This stinks to high heaven.
    Looks like a re-reg without the guts to propose the ban himself.

/Edit

2 votes so far. Probably the OP and his original account.
    Maybe someone should check the first two voters names. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I couldn't give a flying twanger who proposed it........do it!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Hagar wrote:

+1

a siteban for the letterT and the actual user it is ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You do seem to have issues with her, don't you

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055109515

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Hagar wrote:

I agree. This is an abuse of the Feedback forum and an incitement for a lot of people around here to get their pitchforks out. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Polls do not work. This isn't a popularity contest. As long as the person remains within the charter of whatever forum they can stay where they want. If they still upset you put them on ignore and don't read thier posts.

Posting under an alternate account is generally a no no btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

LetterT wrote:
    Rozie is actually in college with me and seriously this guy has zero chance of ever been happy half of the crap he says on boards is to provoke a reaction.

The biggest problem is that rozie will constantly moan about the crap social lifes of students and how our country is doing nothing to change anything, but the whole time he(yes he not she) will never do anything about it other than moan on the forums. And to be put quite simply the only reason you even rant about anything on these forums is because you have got personal issues (don't try and say you don't because you have many threads discussing everything even down to your sexuality)
    Now when are you gonna realise that not everyone in the world is not against you, and behaving like you are certainly won't gain you any friends nor does behaving the way you do in college. Not everyone out there is full of ****.

"1) Stop making wider social problems into personal issues just because someone is personally affect(this is the most retarded thing I can think of, ever)."
    What wider social problems, don't generalise. be more specific, because at the moment it seems like you are arguing for the sake of arguing. ie looking for attention

"2) Stop using mockery and personal attacks to avoid that said wider issue."

the only reason you are recieving mockery and personal attacks is because you're being a complete **** about everything

"3) Start giving a **** about other people for once in your ****ing life. If I ONLY wanted happiness for myself, I would focus on that and only that. Bitching about everything is not the best way to have things changed for me personally - but it's the best way for others to take note and help change things for themselves too."

People do care about others ffs, however i can understand why anyone would want to care for you. you speak as if the world is against you half the time. why don't you start making an effort to get to know people join a club or something. Cos as it stands people are afraid to approach you.

And ya ya your gonna just say I'm ignorant and don't give a **** bout anyone blah blah but realistically rozie the only reason you are even posting on forums is because you have nobody else who will even talk to you. Its like your a goth who never grew out of being a goth. your teenage angst never left and you never copped on. You must be nearing 22 by now so make some changes in your life.

"I am sick to death of this country and it's ridiculous sense of social conservativism and ****witted apathy."
    So what are you gonna do about it, nothing. simple as. you don't even have an argument,

"And the students. **** me, the students. You all dress the same, think the same and do pretty much the same. Yes, there are plenty of exceptions, but compared to what students used to be, it's paltry and pathetic. What the **** happened to students being the bohemian force of cultural forwarding? All you do is walk around in your jeans and pastel coloured shirts and hoodies obsessing over a career that will never make you feel truly fulfilled, drinking and patting yourself on the back for ANY level of activism at all you engage in, no matter how meager."
    You see the problem with you over the students is that you simply have no clue of student life as you chose to outcast yourself in college by behaving quite simply like a weirdo. What annoys me the most is that you're not stupid just very very misguided and your so set in your ways it feels like there's no point even talking to you. What are you expecting to happen on a forum!!?

This rant seems strangely familiar !

Edit : Sorry BB you got there before me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LetterT

Ya i actually know the guy and he's a twat in real life just want to be free of him on these forums

and don't want him sending rants to my doorstep

Sorry but this has been coming for a long time, really just want to stop having his crap all over the forums. I know this is a bad way of doing it but i really want this guy off the forums

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I hardly think this is productive, and people do not get to decide on sitebans through polls, that's up to the admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

This ain't no stinkin' democracy. And if it was, I'd like to think any ballot would have an 'Atari Jaguar'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

LetterT wrote:
    and don't want him sending rants to my doorstep

Not quite the right way to achieve that goal is it !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

LetterT wrote:
    Ya i actually know the guy and he's a twat in real life just want to be free of him on these forums

But you've only posted here 3 times. :rolleyes:
    Is Rozie ruining your life that much that you have to hunt him/her down across everywhere he/she has been on the interweb?

/+1 for OP to be sitebanned for stalking :p

Edit: PS - I voted No. At least Rozie has the balls (so to speak) to come on here & say what they feel without having to hide behind a bogus login. Maybe you should "grow some" yourself.

kinda want the admins to finally get the point with rozie...............he has nothing to offer the forums. NOTHING but him ranting about nothing.

Just put a stop to his crap and let that be the end of it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

site banning rozie is not your call and a poll will certainly not sway the Admins or the rest of us in any way whatsoever.

Hill Billy wrote:
    But you've only posted here 3 times. :rolleyes:
    Is Rozie ruining your life that much that you have to hunt him/her down across everywhere he/she has been on the interweb?

/+1 for OP to be sitebanned for stalking :p

No been on the forums for a while and this twat is in college and tbh I couldn't be bothered hearing about him ranting bout student life and other ****e just for the sake of ranting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

no, i love rozie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This thread serves no purpose and I'm closing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

And the LetterT user account serves no purpose, and I'm closing that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement