Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fun 2 Player games?

• 19-07-2007 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hello there! I have a 360 one of the first ones(no idea why it hasnt burst into flames on me yet ;)) and I was wondering what the best 2 player games are?!? I have Fight night round 3 and pro evo but very little else :/

any Suggestions?

on another note, is there anyway to get real player and club names for pro evo?!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭niall2j

I have Top Spin 2, which is decent for 2-player, especially when you get a few good rallies going. Same goes for Rockstar Table Tennis... you could probably pick both up cheap at this stage

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You can't beat 2 player co-op in Earth Defence Force for pure unadulterated alien blasting fun.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,700 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Retr0gamer wrote:
    You can't beat 2 player co-op in Earth Defence Force for pure unadulterated alien blasting fun.

+1
    Plus Gears co-op is great fun. It must be said Ive been disapointed on the local multiplayer games front with the 360. Most games have a massive Live suite, but surprisingly few have local ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

If you can download the Arcade games - bomberman just came out (800 points). It's an oldie but brilliant as ever for up to 4 players locally (up to 8 on live).

Other good games are Virtua Tennis 3, Burnout Revenge, Rainbow 6 Vegas, can be played locally multiplayer, too.

All worth a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Retr0gamer wrote:

Definitely, and it's cheap too!

I'd say Gears of War too, I know retr0 will disagree :) but it's good fun co-op.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Actually I'd recommend Gears of War as well. Don't hate the game just think it's nowhere near as good as people make it out to be. It's also a sin that it doesn't have 4 player deathmatch on one machine. Actually if Rainbow 6: Vegas has Co-op I'd recommend that as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

gears of war so much fun with ur freinds sitting beside ya. bomberman also a brillant classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I second Bomberman. Great fun on local or live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I Love Table Tennis when I have a few mates around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

My fave co-op so far has been Gears of War story co-op mode. Great fun when you get to the last boss. It's great that you can play the story co-op mode over Live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Earth Defence Force and Lego Star Wars II!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BENJAMIN61

I Also Think Earth Defense Has Good 2 Player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

niall2j wrote:
    Same goes for Rockstar Table Tennis... you could probably pick both up cheap at this stage

+1 for Rockstar Table Tennis.
    As mentioned already Bobmerman, Golden Axe could be fun, Street Fighter II maybe?
    The king though, for me anyway is Worms, cant beat it.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,821 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Tiger Woods 2007, Pro Evo, Top Spin, GOW and table tennis

Advertisement