Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 207 repair

Options
  • 19-07-2007 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Just got a Peugeot 207 2 days ago, this morning reversed into another parked car and now the back bumper has gone in! not much damage just the back bumper gone in.
    Anyone know where I can get it fixed cheap? Other then a peugeot authorised dealer? Heard there are a few places in and around south dublin where you can do this cheap?
    I'm in south dublin, so if anyone can let me know where I can get it done up, car drives fine...
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I hope you nootified the owner of the car you hit ?

Anyway can you be more specific, which part has gone in, is it a corner, in the centre, is there paint damage, how is the alignment around the sides ?

What speed did you hit at ?

Any photos ?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭SoldierForce

yea owner was notified! infact the owner did this! :rolleyes: just the right side bumper gone in and a bit broken as well, will have to be repaired and repainted... took it to the peugeot repair center and they said they will have to take off the bumper, repair it and repaint it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

To be honest on a car as new as a 207 I would not get a cheap job done on it. Nothing worse than looking at poor repair work on a newish car, it stands out a mile and you will suffer come resale time.

By all means shop around for another quote but with cheap repair jobs you usually get what you pay for in my experience.

Advertisement