Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Warning!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

Similar happened me last week in a Centra in Tallaght. Everything was ok until it said 'Please take your cash' and there was nothing there. Duly debited and the bank have told me to get lost as the count in the machine was correct..

Any ideas?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Punchbowl wrote:
    Similar happened me last week in a Centra in Tallaght. Everything was ok until it said 'Please take your cash' and there was nothing there. Duly debited and the bank have told me to get lost as the count in the machine was correct..

Any ideas?

CCTV is your only route!! If it shows that you did not get any money out then your sorted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

jonny24ie wrote:
    ONE: Read my bloody first post!! I said it was to alert people about a broekn ATM thats still not fixed!!!

TWO: Yes I am out of pocket and I am trying to save others from being out of pocket aswell by highlighting a faulty ATM thats not going to be fixed until next week!!

jonny24ie, you're not in AH now so

a) calm down
    b) if you've got a problem with the AH mods, take it up with them via PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

jonny24ie wrote:
    They won't give me a temp overdraft and they told me if I incur charges as a result then its my own fault!! I am contenplating getting the gardai involved as it is theft of my money!!

You need to go to the Financial Regulator so. The Gardai won't get involved. I have suggested a course of action. Its up to you to follow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

jonny24ie wrote:
    ONE: Read my bloody first post!! I said it was to alert people about a broekn ATM thats still not fixed!!!

Posting in AH to reach a wider audience is not allowed. Please don't do it. If everyone posted a thread everytime they found an AH that was broken...

• Advertisement
Advertisement