Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car insurance on second business car

Options
  • 19-07-2007 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

hi - i wonder if anyone would know offhand the best way for me to do this - i want to get second (dedicated business) car so i can leave all my tools and stuff in it etc; do i just have to take out a second policy or is there any way of getting both cars ( and even my wife's personal car also if possible ) all on the one policy. or what is the best way to do this.

i was thinking of getting a commercial vehicle to and i want to keep the costs down as low as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

Call what ever company your currently have your private car with and they will mirror your bonus for yer commercial car.

If you buy another private car you will have to go on a 0 NCB but if you have a commercial car, i.e No seats or Windows in the back, most companies will give you the same bonus that you have on the private.

Advertisement