Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twix Straw

• 19-07-2007 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Get one twix and one cup of hot tea, bite the top and the bottom off the twix and use it as a staw, I remember doing this in years past, I don't know if it's still possible with twix's nowadays but if it is give it a go it's yummy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Penguin bar ftw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Penguin bar ftw!!

Very easy to go through a whole pack like that :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Fox's Classic Bars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Tim Tam's anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Never mind tea. Milk is where its at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,322 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

abelard wrote:
    Tim Tam's anyone?

What are Tim Tams?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They're just like Penguin bars, but they're Australian.

arn_timtam_ori.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

MooseJam wrote:
    Get one twix and one cup of hot tea, bite the top and the bottom off the twix and use it as a staw, I remember doing this in years past, I don't know if it's still possible with twix's nowadays but if it is give it a go it's yummy

[public service annoucement]
    This should only be done in privacy, people who do this type of thing in public should be put down.
    [/public service annoucement]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

it is still possible to do with the twix and now i have to get up and go the whole way to the shop to buy a twix!!!! yummy!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

tim tam explosion. Yum. I have seen them in superquinns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

An Aussie mate does a thing called the Tim Tam Slam, you bit the top and bottom off, suck a load of vodka up into it, and then eat it in one go. Hammered after about 30 minutes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Tim Tams are gorgeous. I saw Caramel ones in Tesco the other day.

Twix Straw? Does it not just melt the chocolate on the top?

What I used to have was a Time Out straw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

one day , i was at a friends house, worked with her for a while, didnt know her too long, so didnt know her family atall. Her mom made tea, then her sister, father and brother came home for lunch, all over the age of 23 i might add, and they had some twix bars on the table, the 5 of them started doing "twix straws", they asked me did i want to try, i was kinda shy so i said no thanks, but bought a twix on the way home, and tried it. loved it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

DesF wrote:

What I used to have was a Time Out straw.

Must have one of these again!
    I wouldn't eat a Time Out any other way!
    The warm tea makes the middle flake bit all gooey, and it's feckin lovely!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

ooooh do it with a chocolate Finger aswell. the Chocolate Fingers go all mushy..... also. nicest of them all is a Glaxy Ripple....oh god...*Drool* the centre goes all creamy. delightful.
    Twix are great aswell.....oh god im trying to stay off all the crap but this thread is making me want Chocolate!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

MooseJam wrote:
    ive just had one. Sooooo gorgeous but the only thing is they're gone too quick!!

Advertisement