Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate thursdays .....

Options
  • 19-07-2007 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭

The ‘Heavy’ at my animal feed store throws a 30.00 euro bag of nuts into the car … not a word or a smile …. No reply to my ‘thanks’ ….. oh well …. :rolleyes:

Off I go to the $$$$ store ….. my Soda bread ends up on the floor …….. I didn’t put it there …. It went off after it was scanned so I wasn’t the last to touch it …. Did I get a reaction …a smile … even a $$$$$$ growl …nope …. Not even a greeting in response to my ‘Hi …. :cool:

Off I go to the ‘Bus lane’ shoppeeeee ….. order a large chops and veg lunch (I only get this one day a week so it’s a special lunch and I share it with my doggie) …. The tiniest roast potatoes (2) picked out for me …. One small chop …. A mini scoop of onions and mushroom gravy ….. Is that it I asked? ….. tell you what forget it I said …. I didn’t bother to wait and see the veg …. and rem this was for 8.00 yo yo’s …. off I go out into the $$$$$ rain to get to my car ….. I get drenched …. :(

Next shoppeeeeee for another take away lunch …. 6.00 yo yo’s this time …yipeeee …. Roast lamb and 2 boiled potatoes …. A bit of veg …. Not great but it will do …. Gravy please, I ask ….. no gravy today I’m told …. but you always have gravy with a roast, I said …. Yep, but not today …..:confused:

Off to the checkout to pay my 6.00 yo yo’s …… you didn’t get your gravy the gal said …. You don’t have any I replied …. We always have gravy with our roast she stated ….. yep I replied ….would you ever mention that to the $$$$$ $$$$ responsible for the lunches ….

and off I go into the sunset ….. :p

Comments

Advertisement