Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need accomadation!!!!!

Options
  • 19-07-2007 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

In need of accomadation 4 sept.... can't get off my lazy bum.. any1 no if there is some 4 dkit let me no please... any other new go'rs... took a year out.. worse mistake EVER:D :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MDTyKe

Well no offense, but you're going to have to get up off your lazy ass if you're going to college :P Unless you want to drain our systems that is...

Anyway, take a look at DKIT SU - www.dkitsu.ie - They often list accomodation, or you could contact them. Also check out www.daft.ie - there'll be lots on offer coming up soon I'd imagine :D

M

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

get a lift into dundalk and check out college heights, college manor and rockfield estates, you'll often see numbers posted in the windows of the houses that are for rent, college manor and heights are a bit more mental with rockfield having lots of families so is quiet

Advertisement