Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawless quarry in Menlo

Options
  • 19-07-2007 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

hi, does anyone know what the state of play is with the Lawless quarry out in Mionlach. It's a god awful eyesore and casual dumping ground for types that i'd like to kneecap!. any idea who's responsible for it? is it the eponymous Pat Lawless? what's his record? it'd be great if the place was shut and rehabilitated. any menlo residents forum members?

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I'm in coolough before Menlo. That terrible if ppl are dumping there and getting away with it.
    Today on the dyke road there was about 20 black bags of rubbish across the road from the church. I can't believe ppl in Galway, espically around that area are doing it, and getting away with it. I'd love to kneecap the feckers as well.

Advertisement