Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changing phones whats the best out there now

• 19-07-2007 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭

getting tired of nokia n91 and nokias in general so looking for something else, i havent kept up to date with the latest and greatest news in the past year

so was hoping someone could point me in direction of latest models which are well regarded here

what is the best sony ericcison/blackberry etc

dont want slide phones

decent camera yes
    internet connectivity yes

music not fussed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭wba88

I have the best two in front of me now
    2 x Nokia N95's and a S.E. K800i :D

Both very very good phones!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

interested in the sony

on website it shows a k810i as been available is this the newer model?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭wba88

its only a cosmetic difference but it means u could prob get the k800i cheaper and its the same phone....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I have the K800i. In my humble opinion its the best phone at the moment apart from the N95. As was already said K810i just a slimer/sexier version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Without a doubt the Nokia E90. :D

But I suppose it depends on what you're after in a phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

wait a few weeks and get the sony p1i

the k800i is a bog std phone with a decent camera, really dont understand the fuss about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

^^ have to agree with last 2 posts. E90 sweet. K800 meh..
    E61 is a cracking phone if you wish to peruse the blackberry-esque route. N95 is great, but battery life is not, nor is the available ram and its pretty plasticky for a flagship N series device. Sony P1 has been getting good press. Try also Toshibas new Protege models The G500 and 900 for a wm6 route. HTC have some nice models out or imminent as well. Touch for example
    Or..you could always wait for the iphone.. just kidding.. unless you simply prefer style over substance (nothing wrong with that!) in which case there is the LG Prada and the Nokia 8800, both of which do calls...and erm texts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

im pretty happy with my XDA Exec, 260 euros on ebay

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

cooperguy wrote:
    I have the K800i. In my humble opinion its the best phone at the moment apart from the N95. As was already said K810i just a slimer/sexier version

meh, the w880i is the way to go if you are looking for a slim, nicely featured 3G phone. well pleased with it. missing radio and camera is only 2m but the tiny size and lightweight was my main priority..

Advertisement