Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need advice about expired parking fine

• 19-07-2007 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    I need some advice...I got a parking fine before Christmas here in Dublin, but the notice got sent to my home address down the country so by the time I got it and went to pay it was day 58 so they wouldn't accept the payment. I was leaving the country for 6 months in Jan so I was very anxious to pay it. I rang the gardai in capel st and various other ofices that I thought might help and they said I couldn't pay it and i would have to go to court. The guy I was talking to in capel st said not to worry about it as it was sent to my parents address and I don't live there so they couldn't serve the summons and they would probably just forget it.
    I still haven't got a summons at my parents house, I am worried about when it comes. Should I have my parents tell them where to find me and face the court? or is there a way that I can pay this and make it go away
    Any advice would be greatly appeciated.

Advertisement