Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant buy from Play.com

Options
  • 19-07-2007 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

probably the incorrect forum, so move as seen fit

Anyway I was trying to "A Certain Trigger" by Maximo Park and I get the message below. This message seems strange to me, do I need to move suppliers?

Quote Play.com website after trying to buy the cd below:

" This item can only be delivered to a UK address.

A Certain Trigger - Maximo Park (CD)
    Music CD
    "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Click the Euro flag on the left hand side if you hadn't done so already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Cheers Ruu - seems incredible that an international website like play.com would just say its a no go unless ye click the right icon. Only you replied, I was ordering from a competitor...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's fairly stupid that they don't mention this on their site.

a simple IP check and default the prices to euro could solve all this hassle tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Exactly - tried to find some contact details to infom Play but no joy. Guess they are happy to loose the Irish customer, only for boards - i woiuld have gone for cdwow or cd universe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Same thing happend to me on Play, took me a good ten minutes before I realised what was going on and that was lucky. That's what I get for ordering at 4am.

• Advertisement

cd wow seem to having a lot of difficulty meeting orders lately. I wouldn;t order from them till they get themselves sorted.

Advertisement