Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair problem :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

in other words you want the "d4 popped collar, i wish i was an american sports jock" look? The type of hair that you will end up hiding under a sports cap anyways?

Anyone can cut that, theres not much to it, go get the cut at a random barber and do the highlights yourself, thats what my cousins do and they have that "look" down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Wouldn't advise a random barber.
    If you want it done right go to a hairdressers. Essensuals, Peter Mark, Toni and Guy...any of those. They are on the expensive side though...but if you want it done right!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I love that hairstyle :D If you want to go for cheap you cut get a cut in Peter Marks (this won't be very cheap) but do the highlites yourself, there are loads of self-highliting kits available. So the money you'd spend on getting a proffessional dye job you'd be spending on a haircut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 leeny2006

peter marks is prob the safest bet, bring the pictures along and you shouldn't have any problems. hairdressers prefer when you bring a picture then they know exactly what you want!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

red_ice wrote:
    in other words you want the "d4 popped collar, i wish i was an american sports jock" look? The type of hair that you will end up hiding under a sports cap anyways?

Anyone can cut that, theres not much to it, go get the cut at a random barber and do the highlights yourself, thats what my cousins do and they have that "look" down.

Lol.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

any unisex salon can do that, it's p*ss easy to be honest, why not get something original instead?

Advertisement