Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W.A.O Ticket request Query

Options
  • 20-07-2007 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 31,702 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, Im looking for a ticket for Wacken Open Air Metal Festival in Germany, near Hamburg. Now, i checked the tickets section here, and found it a no go for use, so followed the link there to Adverts.ie to find theres a stop on all ticket requests there too.

Im just wondering what would be the stance on me posting a request on the rock and metal forum in case anyone has a spare they're willing to sell? Thought it might be ok in this instance as theres nowhere else to post it and this is obviously not related to those who cannot be named, but i didnt wanna in case someone decides to ban me!

Cheers,
    Paul
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've no objecting to you posting this in the Rock/Metal board, however, I may be over-ruled by someone higher up.

Best of luck getting a ticket though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Give Steve a ring.
    I'll get his number for you tomorrow.*

*Steve is an english guy who arranges package tours to festivals around Europe.
    My friends have partaken of his services for the past ten years.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,702 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Cheers for that lads!

That number would be great Terry, thanks!

Advertisement