Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

training

• 20-07-2007 2:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

http://www.flashgamegiant.com/content/10416.html

my friend emailed me this link today, i think it shud be mandatory to pass it b4 being granted any rights or respect...anywhere...ever...

it teaches the necessary skills of using urinals! somethign most men are born with cept for a few,,,who need to learn i think!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ah the awkwardness of which one to choose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

ah the awkwardness of which one to choose

When in doubt, use the floor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I found a mistake on

Problem 4

It says Urinals 1 and 6 are both correct answers as they are both an equal distance away from the 2 guys pissing in urinals 3 and 4.

I choose urinal 1, because the guy in urinal 4 had his hands behind his back, this means there is more of a chance of splashback/him losing his aim and it getting on us.

The quiz ignored this. I think I am an A+ student for noticing this and factoring it into my answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

hmmm...i retook the quiz and i find yu to be true, it seems ur vast intelligence was not thought possible or else the test would of made allowances for this, but since it didnt, you must be beyond all else...i bow down to your greatness master...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The-Rigger wrote:
    I found a mistake on

Problem 4

It says Urinals 1 and 6 are both correct answers as they are both an equal distance away from the 2 guys pissing in urinals 3 and 4.

I choose urinal 1, because the guy in urinal 4 had his hands behind his back, this means there is more of a chance of splashback/him losing his aim and it getting on us.

The quiz ignored this. I think I am an A+ student for noticing this and factoring it into my answer.
    Very good observation there rig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Saw that too ,but assumed his knob was resting on the rim,which would minimise splashback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Saw that too ,but assumed his knob was resting on the rim,which would minimise splashback.
    Oh ... stop boasting! ;)

Advertisement