Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diploma in Business Analaysis

Options
  • 20-07-2007 9:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

The course is ran by these guys. Has anyone had any experience with the course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It doesn't look like that course is in any way accredited, so I wouldn't think it would be worth much.

Is the Masters not enough for you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's accredited by NCI from what I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

tom dunne wrote:
    It doesn't look like that course is in any way accredited, so I wouldn't think it would be worth much.

Is the Masters not enough for you? :D

What buffybot said. You should know Tom that knowledge is a thirst that is never quenched.

And twould look good on the CV :) And work might pay for it, and I like mixing it up with the business hussies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

GoneShootin, tis accredited by NCI. The brother in law did it a few years back and he got to graduate from there, full dress up and all!

Didnt seem to do him any harm as he has since moved jobs (step up)

Hope this helps

Advertisement